Monday, March 5, 2012

Here We Go Again!

Hi all!

I'll admit, I'm not a happy camper at the moment.

After spending more than ten minutes on a blog to my loyal readers, I attempted to post the content and lost everything in the process.

Oh Monday, I'm glad it's nearly over.

So, back to that missing content.

I posed the question: What caught your attention whilst praying for Friday?

Was it Nic Natanui and his superhuman leap over a man, slam dunking in the process?

Did the police raids tickle your fancy, as they seized 20,000 DVDs from a few local men and charged them heavily?

Or was it the Essendon Football Club and their tale of sadness, of vomiting on the plane, amidst torrential rain, causing a lack of sleep and a St.Kilda uproar.

Either way, something filled your mind whilst sipping on that coffee and dreaming of the weekend.

Moomba and the Future Music Festival await our presence. Tuesday brings us closer!

Peace out! Let's hope this one goes through!

No comments:

Post a Comment